Ly-Hub

Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year my fellow Libyans!

I wish you all the best in health, wealth, happiness and love in 2006! InshaAllah Libya will continue to grow into the country we have always wanted to be and that us Libyans abroad can slowly but surely learn to form the community that most of us crave. Blogging has introduced me to a lot of great people who have shared their experiences with me, and that has been quite an enlightening experience as I have come to realise that there are a lot of similarities between us even though we have had different upbringings and have been exposed to different environments. So I just wanted to say Thank You! Welcome to new bloggers.. and a special thanks to Hanu for initiating this blog to bring us all together!!!

HAPPY 2006!!!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home