Ly-Hub

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Reappearing Smokey

Hey my Libyan internet fellows! I hope you're not too mad at me for disappearing. If you've ever just reached a point of complete and utter saturation of frustration, you may be able to sympathize with my needing to let a few things go... at least for a little while. I know this sounds petty but I just couldn't deal with anything computer or internet related at home, and I can't really do personal stuff at work

I miss you guys a lot, and I believe I'll be back online. I have a number of drafts almost ready to go, and a few writing projects that I will prioritize this year. It's now or never it seems.

So I do hope you're all well. I'll give you the scoop... or at least some of it...in time to come. First, I have to go through my hundreds of emails and actually respond.

2 Comments:

  • he he he .. let's see ;) we shall give you the benefit of the doubt...happy new year and happy Eid Adha soon !

    By Blogger Highlander, at January 05, 2006 2:57 PM  

  • Wow, seems everybody is back here! Awesome!

    Smokey, leeky wa7sha wallahi! Hope you get to my emails soon and get to start on our long over-due project! (seems like I'm stuck in standby mode with every project!)

    By Blogger Hannu, at January 06, 2006 10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home