Ly-Hub

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Between my Hands

Yeastrday Was So cold and the sun was shaining when i was ready for leave my Work to the Home..i tought maybe if i get rest under the sun i will get warm..when i saw Sondns walking so slowly,she is only 3 years old, she is cute and very sweet..
I asked her what is happeind she was very quite..she deosnt` answear Me..!!??
I felt something wrong going with her..
i asked her;" are you sick ?"
she just move her head saying yes..

I Took her between my hands sitting up my feet..
giving her my power..that i got it from the sun.i told her i want to take a pictuers to her with me she said by moving her head oky.!
there she is ..with me...
Hibo

4 Comments:

  • This is such a sweet post and the photo is soo pretty Hibo. You really do love children god bless you. Take care and Eid Sai3id

    By Blogger Highlander, at January 06, 2006 11:25 AM  

  • The wonders of the sun! It's finally cold and snowing here today. We've been in the 40s (single digit celsius) for over 2 weeks, overcast and thunderstorms, yuk! I love winter with its snow and highs in the 30s. It's even better when below freezing and the sun is shining.

    Enjoy te sun and happy new year!

    By Blogger Hannu, at January 06, 2006 11:35 AM  

  • Those are really darling pictures, Hibo :)

    By Blogger programmer craig, at January 07, 2006 3:11 PM  

  • thx all.
    u guys can see my personalty Blogger. which i sent this kind of Topics into it.
    and you can find my personalty blogger at my Lovelytripoli`s blogger "Blogger Links".

    hibo

    By Blogger Hiba, at January 08, 2006 4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home